Sunday 5 December 2010

Timelords

Timelords.
Yes.
Guitar playing, teenage, fluffy jesus haired, story writing, madmen with boxes.

Madman.

Madsimon?

prehaps the correct context (:

I came home in my taxi to the didgeridoo hanging on the wall and my pa singing 'its begining to look a lot like christmas'

I found out my boyfriend/timelord/distraction is trying to buy me seris 1 and 2 of skins AND mulan for christmas :O
simply becuase its my favourite disney movie ever.
BUT SIMON, IF YOUR READING THIS. YOUR NOT ALLOWED.
PLEASE DONT
im begging you.

But yes, this so cheeeessssy and coverd in intercatcheese.
But hes the greatest, funniest guy i have ever met.
And hes fantastic.
And i love him.

PROCEED YOUR NAWWING.
GO ON.
DO ET.

thats tonights blogging done. Time to log off, and try to beat insomnia for one more night :D
waiting to see what te school think of my bright red and blonde hair.
probably not much good stuff.
WOOO.
WHO CARES?
in three days ill be on the other side of the world anyway! :L

night night blogging world.

enjoy this charmander >

No comments:

Post a Comment