Friday 10 December 2010

G'day from down under :L

Yo, blogging world!
My past few days have been very interesting indeed.
Okay!
here we go-
1.On the airlingus flight to germany, i realisied how amazing the irish are compared to everyone else :L i saw the control part of the plane (thank you pilots) also, i bought a dairy milk, it melted to complete liquid thanks to my body heat. :L
2. I learnt that german people are mean sometimes, and instead of having wheelchairs in the airports they have car things, mario cart, airport addition (the evil dude is the skinny weird german lady who amde my grandmother and all her ingurys cclimb endless stairs)
3. The flight to milaysa has a song playing the enitre time caleld 'beautiful aisa' but it also has gorgoues flight attendant ladys, and amazing tv (alice in wonderland, all time low cds, the script cds, power puff girls :p and inception, which i still... dont get)and adorable food! in little tiny boxes.
4.miylaisas airport is super expensive, and super warm, and they have a drink called sprit, its disgusting.
5. i sleep with my head on plane seat tables. A LOT.
6. when you get to austraillia. its amazing ^^
7. my family are all so epic! and so is the mall and scenery
8. I really miss a lot of people here.
9. Theres a shop called jay hays that speciailises in clourd jeans and nerdy t-shirts, its the best shop ever.
10. I really love the stars, and climbing.
11. Its incredably hard not to start talking with an austraillian accent :L

blog on!

4 comments:

  1. Aw! We miss you Samantha!

    And you saw Inception? What do you not understand? I CAN EXPLAIN! (After watching the movie in the summer I went sort of crazy and now I'm an expert.;-P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOO
    explain it when im back, be your litttle genius self and sum it up into one sentence ^^
    I MISS OUR CLASS.
    I ALMOST MISS FARNEN D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm Millie (known here as Milano)!
    Being the person that I am (who does way too many things) I didn't read your comment until...today. Sorry about that...

    Anyway, I think that your blog is pretty awesome! :)
    I've always wanted to travel, and the only place I've gone besides the US is the Caribbean. So, I really enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thank you ^^ ive read up on your blog and its really cool, where in the us are you from?im a half austrialian irish girl myself :L

    ReplyDelete