Sunday 5 December 2010

Remember I said night night? Well, I lied.

Insomnia is the reason i didnt log off :L

So : heres my thoughts for now!

The lovely Emily:
Shes from bristol, and she makes my friend Dan epicsmile, so how can i NOT love her?
Bristol people are adorable.
EMILY IS SUPER ADORABLE
Im hoping to get her over her in summer, for at least a sleepover.
Emily! your coming to ireland, where the sheep and lepricons live!

Simon:
Thank you for being so fantatsic and making these (almost) eight months so wonderfully amazing
(: <73

My completly beautiful darling goddaughter CAITLIN <3
shes only three, and i adore her so much, she is like a sister, and her little sis ava is on my 'i love you so much' list to! I mean look at this: (i love my family soooo much)



The two of them together, being adorable.
Caitlin on a slide <3

ava on a swing!



Caitlin being a (warrior) princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment