Sunday 5 December 2010

http://charliemcdonnell.com/ !!

Ah ha ha!
Charlie, you are so coolike!

(check out this fantastic boys website, im getting his c.d for chirstmas! ((and thinking of getting the Trock collection too! (((with the help of alex day and his other lovely friends of course))) check out alex day too! ((((nerimon)))) OH WOW I LOVE UNESSECRY BRAKETS INSIDE BRACKETS! :D )

Oh how im going to miss the snow whilst im away ):
And the wonderfull friends! ):
I love cold chirstmas's and i love spending them with the people i love the most in the world!
I wont even get to see my goddaughter this year!

BUT I AM OH SO EXCITED!!

i cant wait to see my austraillian family!
(and to annoyingly sing 'down under' all through the ENTIRE twenty four hour plane flight)

Also, this means my blog can be....


EXCITING :D

ill make a teeeennny weaannny little post for everyone i will miss the most
Dan
Emily
Simon
Caitlin
Daniel
Jennifer
Finola
Kerry
Doc & Kevin
karen& kevin
Aimee and holly, shuna and all of the wonderfull beautiful fantastic class i am part of!
My blog will get pretty personal for a post or two

My dad also told me, im getting a kitten!
This is FANTASTIC news.
Im going to call him toffee cat
or coffee cat
or starbucks.
or Mikey.

Well, anyway. thats my boring personal samantha posting over for now.
I must put on my greenday hoodie and go down to collect my coffe and toast!

Happy blogging! x

enjoy your cofee like i do! with a scarf, a jumper, a chocolate coin, and three tshirts underneath!

And  mittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment