Sunday 5 December 2010

Get well soon family, I advise coffee, F.r.i.e.n.d.s, and a blaanket with sleeves.

Dearest family !
Get well before we go to austraillia please!
Drink your hot chocolate and take your medicane, please?
Get well soon steven, you too pat xx

So, I woke up this morning,
To find my book 'all about this universe and paranormal happenings' was lying on my face.
Ravishing.

And I have an interesting story to share to go along with my quest!
(after reading everything factual/odd/encyclopedic/interesting/scientifical possible)

The story (about ghosts) that is a FACTUAL story and is completly true, is called:

The girl who fetched the doctor
she begged the doctor to help her mother, a month after her own death.

Doctor S. Weir Mitchell, an emiment 19th century never specailist, fell asleep in his chair one evening after a very tring day of work. Awakend soon, by the sound of his ringing doorbell, he found a thin, shivering girl standing in his doorway, pulling a thredbare shawl around her shoulders. She begged him to come and help her mother, who was desperatly ill. The doctor followed her through snowy streets, to an old tenement, where the girl led him upstairs.
There, the doctor found a sick woman, he diagnosed her for having pneumonia, and sent for the medicenes she needed. He made the woman as comfortable as possible and congratulated her on having such a duitiful daughter.
To this, the woman looked up with surprise and she said : My daughter died a month ago, her shoes and shawl are in that little cupoard.
The doctor looked, and found the shwal, folded and far too dry to have ever been out in the snow, it was exactly the same shawll as he had saw the little girl in, he was baffled. He called for the girl and looked for her, but she was nowhere to be found.

Now I LOVE this story.
Not only becuase it gives me the creeps, and i love the creeps.
But it also warms my heart.
This story could be looked at as creepy and scary ~ a story about a ghost
Or it could be looked at as a little angel trying to save her mother ~ a story about a gurdian angel.

Think about it (:


So, this is my fact for the hour!
My story!
My Stepping stone of my quest!
If you have any simalar stories, do share, it will be widely appreciated!

'people who are mean to you, for no reason , are like mushrooms'.
"how so dad?"
'They should be kept in the dark, and stuffed full of shit'.
Words of wisdom from my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment