Tuesday 7 December 2010

Less than a day to go!

Less than one day , really!

In 24 hours time i will be on a plane! :O
So im spending today:
1.Last minute packing
2.Saying bye.
This is extremly exciting, but pretty sad too!
Im going to miss everyone so much!

i got a really lovely message last night from jo :
"My dearest Samantha/simon/samami/star girl ^^
I am writing to tell you that on your long journey across the sea to the great land of austraila to keep all of us in ireland in mind, especailly that time lord of a boyfriend of yours :3
and while your gazing out your plane window, reading the first (or prehaps the second) stargirl, and listening to the script, maybe you could spare a thought for your manly/victorin/insane good friend jo?
becase you know youll be in her thoughts, she'll be waiting on you to come back for more midnight teaparties in the dark, dress up nights in her clothes, make up, and hair. Everything you and her have shared.
This month is going to be hard for me, knowing I cant see you. But i must stay strong! for when your sugar sits untouched, only then will i know i have to wait, wait on possibly one of the best things that has ever happend to me, so come back soon, ill be waiting for you to return, i love you alot <3
lots of love ,
jothenigga <3

This message mae me smile SOOO much, she knows me soo well, and no friend has ever wrote something like that for me. Its adorable.

Jo , if your reading this, IM GOING TO MISS YOU.


ok, on other news:

I'm writing a story, called 'The consillence'
Basically, its a paranormal/scifi/action/romance/comedy.
And I'll be opening another blog to start putting it out on the Internet.
Ive put together an advertisement type thing:
So here it is:

Have you ever been stabbed from the inside out?
No, of course not.
Have I?
Yes, of course.
People say theres a first time for everything, well me. I've never been that first.
Untill now.
Im an orphan, from a city, a huge city, not a famous city, not Newyork, Not London, A city none of you would ever have heard of. Look it up, its name is Mandrikan. And I dont even know where it is. I havent seen it since I was an infant, and with carers like this, ive always been to afriad to ask. Its my sixteenth birthday.

I'm running.
I'm Running from The orpahnage.
The cuts on my knees, and the brusies on my arms are pulling me through the snow.
Its four in the morning.
Novemember 25th.
Running.

Is that fire?
In the sky? No way.
I can feel the tips of my toes freezing up as i stop to stare up, the sky looked as if it was on fire, thousands of little blocks covering up the coulds. I can hear cheering, but there is no one in sight.

Bang.

"Oh wow"
A little tiny voice fills the air as my eyes open.
I cant feel my arms for the cold, or my legs. I cant feel me at all.
As my eyes get used to seeing again, I notice a little girl, with a torch.
Shes barley five years old, in a dress, far too cold for weather like this, with blonde hair to her shoulders.
"Come'n" She says to me, kneeling down to my face. "We'll have t bring you home"

And Then Im being carried.

By this little tiny girl.

Who is running, faster than any car.

I close my eyes, just incase i feel woozy, and when i open them again, im being thrown down to a table.

"Go on, save her"

"Why, she doesnt look that-"

"I saved you, and you didnt look that-"

"Right, right, okay. If you bloody well insist"

My eyes couldnt make out who the voices belonged to.
For by the time i could really concentrate.
I had been knocked out.

Ok! so lets explain the plot!

Vienna is an orphan, who is taken from her city in france, that she calls "Mandrikan"
She calls it this becuase "Mandrikan" is the last word she remembers hearing Before being taken away, the orphanage carers begin to abuse her in her orphanage in a small town just of London.
So she runs away on her sixteenth birthday, but gets caught up in what she describes as some kind of 'street party'. Its really a pre-consillence festival.
The consillence, are a very large World wide group of paranormal creatures, amde up of
Vampires. (average number in exsistance : 400)
Warewolves. ( average number in exsistance : 300)
Half deads. (number in exsitance: 3)

They work together as a group of creatures to defeat all evils in the world they live in, here is a chain expalining how so:

Vampires: Suck the blood of
Evils (murderers, rapists etc)  whos bodys are then sent to and ate by
Warewolves, who send the bones to
Half deads, who crush the bones with their super human strength, ilute them in water, and drink them to stay ..alive isnt the corrct word.

Now, this is where it gets complicate T-T
These vampires DONT make otehr people vampires by biting their neck.
THEY HAVE A LEADER, AND A CONSILLENCE SWORD.
(Dipped in the blood of the first ever vampire in exsistance)

The warewolves have one too.
That regrads to a leader AND a sword.

And the half deads.
Their leader is a charecter called Jared - aged 703 (17).
The other two members
Stephen- aged 690 (16)
Ella- aged 400 (4)
(in brackets, is their 'apperance' age)

Now lets explain what a half dead does :
Half deads:
Creatures with the ability to:
Travel time.
Become a ghost whenever they please
Carry up to 7000x their own weight

Ok, so anywho.

THERES FIGHTING AND A WAR AND STUFF.
BUT I CANT TELL YOU ANYMORE THAN THAT.
BECUASE THEN YOU WOULDT READ IT AT ALL.

-------------------------
laugh at my plan if you wish, but im still going to write it :D




No comments:

Post a Comment