Monday 6 December 2010

Eating cotton wool and A tribute to Niamhy

And so, my day began with a certin Finola charecter,one of the lovliest people on this planet.

We where in our technology class, making chirstmas music boxes, there was cotton wool, we put it on our mouths (: i simply cannot explain how odd that feels! also! here is finolas wonderfull chirstmas music box (i gave it eyes so it would look like a zu zu pet)
Zu zu pet! the button makes it make noise!

oh and before i forget!
My beautiful sister type friend jennifer is sick , she just ggot her apendicts out D:
get well soon jenny xx

Ok!

Tribute time!
Niamh, if your reading this, this is for you (duh) (:
Everyone else, if your reading this , check out Niamhs blogm her witty sense of humor and vintage style is fantastic ! (: (shes rather smart too)
Her bloggy blog : http://borninthewrongdecade-niamhy.blogspot.com/
I found some stuff around my house that reminded me of her, so here they be!



One of many posters to be found in my home.


Also - theres my placemat!


lovely advice, sinatra!


One of my best cds -
my kitchen is nice, theres nomming there (:
And Niamhy likes her movies, mostly her old movies, so im wondering, does she like my mothers poster?
My mothers odd taste in decorating :L
And thats it! wait, let me give her some bobby darin to drool over (:

There we go! Yay!


1 comment:

  1. BEST. POST. OVER.

    POINT 1:
    Dean Martin is utter coolness.

    POINT 2:
    One of the greatest quotes ever. Where did you find all these amazing home furnishings?

    POINT 3:
    Dean Martin...AGAIN!

    POINT 4:
    What is so strange about your mother's decorating? I plan to decorate my hall with old movie posters! (Well, when I get my own house...my mother would probably forbid me from doing that to her pride and glory, her gorgeous hall she just got decorated.)

    POINT 5:
    Yummy. ;-P

    By the way, thanks for the advertisement! I'll be sure to include you in one of my posts...when Blogger decides to talk to me again. ;-P

    ReplyDelete