Saturday 4 December 2010

Having tents instead of Fights

Bulit a tent with my fantastic boyfriend from a blanket today :D
was lovley.
Its much eaiser to talk about stuff in a tent.
I felt like i was about six years old.

[you know your meant to be with someone when you can make sitting in one room for six hours into the coolest day you have ever lived in your life]

My dad bought a didgeridoo,i felt like he was about six years old :)


 and i had a plastic fruit war with my two best friends.

good day :D

But, im going soon.
ALL THE WAY TO AUSTRAILIA ;O
for christmas.
Chirstmas in the sun should be interesting
I leave on wedensday :O
so im making the most of the snow and the friends , becuase ill be gone from thhem for a whole month!
So ill keep posted :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJcq38cAmv0&feature=related   << greenday, and christmas! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment