Saturday 18 December 2010

homesick )':

im really homesick.
its terrible.
I miss my lovely boyfirend, and my crazy dad, and my adorable goddaughter, and my wonderfull best friends. im so sad ):
ive been listening to 'christmas lights' by coldplay all day, my aunt here went to see them this year, so im jealous of here being four feet away from chris martin.
i really miss christmas.
its summer here, itss aslo christmas, but the kids just got off for summer.
'when your still waiting for the snow to fall , it doesnt really feel like christmas at all'
thank you coldplay :'(

my beautiful wonderfull friend martin drew me a picture to try and cheer me up
thats me surrounded by those who i love, im the blonde one (:

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Bogdan from Romania! I want to make friends!
    Can we be friends?? LinkExchange??
    My blog address is: www.bogdanstelistul.blogspot.com
    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor Samantha!

    Hope the homesickness goes away soon, and if you don't blog again before the 25th, have a brilliant Crimbo!

    Miss you,
    Niamhy :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're homesick.

    Where I live, I thought it would never snow, but eventually we had a blizzard. I hate it. I want to have a green Christmas.

    I also wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog. That was nice of you. I hope your home sickness goes away. :/

    ReplyDelete