Sunday 5 December 2010

Having a wall, and filling it with stuff!



Everything that is samantha.
 

The wall at a very (large) glance.


This wall, is my pride and glory! :L its everything that makes a 'manfa' creature, the being that i am! lets give a little tour!

from left to right, starting with the top row:
  1. A drawing by my beautiful friend Jo! She is a wonderfull person and this is her artwork, she later photographed her wearing this drawing of a face as a mask like a pro, that was a fun day.
  2. My name tag, and a font i feel describes me as a person, the caption underneath is : (if you ever forget your name, see above)
  3. A tag for my boyfriend , the caption underneath saying TIMELORD AT LARGE (i would call him my favourite person, but he is not a person, he is a timelord)
  4. A tag for one of my bestest friends in the world, who just happens to look a LOT like harry potter
  5. The you me at six ablum cover for 'hold me down' simply becuase i love them a lot.
  6. A FANTASTIC quote about spelling from the genius that is the oatmeal, check out his website here : http://theoatmeal.com/
  7. A small collection of cute animals i collected from my chinease calender. Lovely
  8. SECOND ROW. Begining with a picture of my favourite charecter in 'skins' ever. Cassie ainsworth, skins fans would call her 'lovely'
  9. A picture i found on deviant art called; a mothers love. I think its beautiful
  10. Ed edd n eddy! just beacuse they are wonderfull!
  11. Stargirl, my favourite book. EVER.
  12. A teeeny weeany greenday poster, becuase they are geniuses.
  13. You (yes you)  ned to stop being so adorable ... this explains itself
  14. the viva la vida artwork for the genius group, COLDPLAY. a collaberation of some of the coolest males on this planet.
  15. Romeo and julliet artwork, one of my favourite shakesphere stories, after the merchent of venice. DUCATS.
  16. a tag for my best friend, Jennifer (:
  17. The scripts ablum cover, i bought that before the script where famous, im a true fan.
  18. Fall out boy quote: WE DO IT IN THE DARK, WITH SMILES ON OUR FACES, i really just put that up there to freak out my dad
  19. The ticket from when i went to see paramore.
  20. Tim burtons alice in wonderland , he is a fantastic man
  21. A kickass poster (i feel this movie sums up my dreams)
  22. The power puff girls.
  23. Me being bored in spanish class and writing all over a page. (:
  24. A wanted GIRLFRIEND poster, a friend sent it to me, saying that i should apply, becuase i was perfect in the qualifacations :D
  25. The love of a cactus and a blaoon, i love this, becuase it shows how love can get through anything. adorable.
  26. a poster i made for my darling daniel , my gay best friend of ten years who i adore so so much
  27. a teeny weany obama.
  28. Plank! from ed edd n eddy
  29. More ed edd n eddy. My favourite episode, dear cartoon network fans : LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
  30. UNDER THE FALL OUT BOY QUOTE I USED TO SCARE MY DAD (IM SORRY, THIS IS SO JUMBLED) snow patrol live, going to be the best night of my life, someday
  31. fall out boy anime, i thought it was wonderfull.
  32. A T.A.R.D.I.S sign, devoted and dedicated to simon.
  33. Back to the future, in cartoon form :D
  34. I love you with all my enternal organs, i said this to simon, he laughed.
  35. Sugar were going down, dearest fall out boy fans, don you adore this picture?
  36. Dancing.. legs :L to show my love for fiftys culture.
  37. Some comedic drawigs, of cats.
  38. My starbucks coin!
  39. My other starbucks coin!
  40. UNDER SNOW PATORL LIVE: perth, the beautiful city i am going to.
  41. BATMAN. VROOM VROOM.
  42. cartoonnetwork summed up, im a ninetys kid you see.
  43. Yoda! (starwars fangirl)
  44. Christopher drew ingle singing what is love? that boy is glourious.
  45. A winding path, going tinto poetry, and daydreaming.
  46. The script, along with some wonderfully writen lyrics and a certin yummy lead singer *drool*
  47. The cast of the FIRST skins , FIRST SKINS IS BEST SKINS.

AND THATS ABOUT IT :3





1 comment: