Friday 7 January 2011

From new years day to now :D

Hellloooo blogbabys.
Im so sorry, I HAD NO INTERNET ACSESS D:
samanthas in the airport, saying bye bye to austraillia.
I LOVED IT :D

New years day blog-
I’ve been yes! And I’ve been OH HELL NO!
Hellllooooo bloggerbabys. (Don’t even ask, I’ve been calling almost everyone/everything baby lately.)
Happy 2011! What glorious things could happen this year! I wish you the best of luck and happiness! YAY!
New years eve for me was basically overeating, feeling sick, finding no fireworks and hugging my grandma. I actually had a brilliant night, heard some stories about my nanny as a teenager, and dances, jives etc, I also watched an Elvis movie. It was actually rather great, I didn’t even know Elvis could act (Ps. Niamhy? Can you please tell me the name of the movie where Mr Presley performs ‘jailhouse rock’? if you do I may throw you a thank you celebration). I spent my new years morning watching reruns of ‘get smart’ and ‘hello Lucy’ Naimh, again may well appreciate this.
Im reading a fantastic book (ALMOST AS GOOD AS STARGIRL, WHICH IS UNBELLEVIABLE COMING FROM THE BIGGEST STARGIRL FAN IN HISTORY) called : ‘Dash & Lily’s book of dares’ I must admit, this is a perfect book for a Samantha. Im relating to Lily as a twin sister (Along with star girl, Cassie Ainsworth & Alice in wonderland) I also think I have developed a book crush on Dash, but he is quite similar to someone I know (Its probably rather guessable who) So yes, its okay to have multiple crushes on a both real human type thing and their book equivalent. Right?
The book of dares is a cute, cool, smart idea, and to anyone who likes Blonde haired childish dozy girls and smart, punk, snarling boys in messy hair and dark blue jeans coming together on a teenage adventure (and falling for each other AND getting arrested for catching babies in the street) I highly advise this book to you. Seriously. Read it.
So now I feel kind of excited/kind of ‘eugh, its January’ I mean really, what a month to return to Ireland, the rainiest (NO OFFENCE RAIN , I STILL LOVE YOU, OUR REALTIONSHIP IS STILL STABLE BABY) windiest, dreariest contury in the world, right in the middle of the most depressing , dreariest month in the year. It sounds like a set up for an emo novel, but still Ireland is Ireland, and Samantha is Samantha, and Samantha loves her Ireland very much.
Q. Is it terribly odd that I enjoy tomato ketchup sandwiches?
Please give your views.
Q.Eveyone knows that glass bottled coke tastes better than canned, and canned tastes better than plastic bottled, it’s the law, But does anyone else agree that if you where to pour canned coke (chilled) into a plastic bottle (clean) it would taste a hell of a lot better than plastic bottled coke itself?
Again, Views in the comment section would be widely adored. Babies.
 
 
Q.Can someone get me an OED dictionary for my birthday?
Along with a make your own sushi kit?
Or a dvd of get smart?
Or A teddy bear with a waistcoat?
Or A kitten?
Or Canned coke in a plastic bottle?
Or A book of dares?
Or A homemade movie production of star girl? (Anyone who wants to be a director can take this on)
Oh wait, an old fashioned camera on a strap to go around my neack or fairy lights for my room would be nice too.. In the shape of Delorens, daddy? (;
T.A.R.D.I.S fairy lights would be just as beautiful.
(Dear readers, don’t pay attention to my wish list, but rather send it on to my papa?)
(Also keep in mind my birthday is in May…yeah.)
I have a song I like. Its called Animals. Im rather sorry boyfriend, but its very , very indie. Very.
I have a task. For anyone who reads this. To do a post (or include in a post)on their favourite thing about January and leave a link to me before it so I can read, I don’t like when the entire world gets the blues for a month.
 
Thank you baby. You can still read. This is pretty helpful.


fannnttaaaalemonsssstic.

and now for now! :D

Hello good humans :D

So, I'm in Perth. Saying bye bye to the sunshine D:
but im very very very very very excited to get back home and see my dad and my friends :)
I have to go to milyisa, then ansterdam, then dublin, then home, YAY.
basically, short update and reminder im still alive.
I love you all.
Bye ^^

2 comments:

  1. Jailhouse Rock featured in Jailhouse Rock. ;-P

    AND WHERE WERE THEY SHOWING THE RERUNS?! I MUST KNOW! (See? You knew I would appreciate it! ;-P)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you love my simplicity :L
    im in aisa now niamhy!
    YES THEY WHERE. :D
    happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete